|Adjectives Used to Describe Character
The words on this page are used to talk about a person's character.
Use these words when saying something good about a person.
1) ambitious: Possessing a desire to be successful.
2) cooperative: Able to work well with others together for a common purpose.
3) cheerful: Good humored, bright and pleasant.
4) respectful: Feeling or showing honor for the feelings and rights of others.
5) self-respect: To demonstrate a positive opinion of oneself.
6) couragous: without fear
7) committed: Bound to a course of action.
8) loyal: Faithful to a person, team, or country.
9) determined: Staying firm, steadfastness.
10) trustworthy: Responsible, dependable, reliable, faithful, and loyal.
11) tolerant: Respecting the individual differences, beliefs, and views of others.
12) empathic: The ability to sense and understand what another person is feeling.
13) kind: Friendly, considerate, and willing to help others.
14) thankful: A feeling of appreciation for something given or done.
15) generous: Willing to give and share, unselfish.
16) diligent: Hard working in a careful, steady manner.
17) creative: Not bound by the norm.
18) self-motivated: The ability to begin tasks and to finish tasks without someone asking you to.
19) patriotic: Respectful and devoted to one's country.
20) punctual: On time, prompt
21) perseverance: To continue working in spite of difficulties and obstacles
22) reliable: Honoring commitments
23) courteous: Well-mannered and polite towards others.
24) honest: truthful and fair
25) fair: To be honest and just.
26) patient: ABle to wait calmly without complaining.
27) clean: Free from dirt, neat and tidy
28) self-controled: Having control over one's actions and feelings.
29) compassionate: Showing sympathetic feelings, showing pity or mercy.
30) independent: Being self-reliant, not dependent on others.
31) wise: Having accumulated learning, good sense and judgement.
32) lifelong learner: One who keeps an open mind to new information.
33) virtuous: Having moral excellence, conforming to a standard of right.
34) dependable: Worthy of trust.
35) flexible: Able to change.
Print this list
Use the code below to link to this page.